Message from Aquila Hotels & Resorts S.A.
Cancellation Policy & Booking Flexibly
• Aquila Atlantis on 10/06/2020
• Aquila Rithymna Beach on 01/07/2020
• Aquila Elounda Village on 01/07/2020
• Aquila Porto Rethymno on 11/07/2020
We continue to remain vigilant and follow the recommended procedures and protocols of both national and local authorities. We set the safety of our guests and our team as our top priority and ensure you that all precautionary measures, deemed necessary, are taken.
- If you booked your stay directly with Aquila Hotels & Resorts or through an Online Travel Agent, you have been notified with the alternatives offered. In case you have not yet received any notification, please contact us in order to update you with the available options.
- If you bought your stay through a travel provider (Tour Operator, Travel Agent) please contact them directly.
- If you booked your stay directly with Aquila Hotels & Resorts or through an Online Travel Agent:
- You may cancel your reservation with no penalty up to 7 days prior to arrival (for the Atlantis city hotel: up to 2 days prior to arrival). Deposits will be refunded in priority within the period of your stay.
- You can modify your reservation to a later date within 2020 or until 31/10/2021 (for the Atlantis city hotel: 31/12/2020), with no penalty.Deposits will be transferred to your new reservation. Modified reservations falling into pricing periods the same as the original reservation will retain the initial price. Modified reservations falling into pricing periods higher than the original reservation will be charged with the price difference. Modified reservations falling into pricing periods lower than the original reservation will benefit from the price difference.
- You may cancel your reservation with no refund.
- Since we continuously try to be of assistance, we now offer free modification of non-refundable reservations. Reservations can be modified to a later date within 2020 or until 31/10/2021 (for the Atlantis city hotel: 31/12/2020), with no penalty. Deposits will be transferred to your new reservation. Modified reservations falling into pricing periods the same as the original reservation will retain the initial price. Modified reservations falling into pricing periods higher than the original reservation will be charged with the price difference. Modified reservations falling into pricing periods lower than the original reservation will benefit from the price difference.
- If you bought your stay through a travel provider (Tour Operator, Travel Agent) please, contact them directly.
It is you, our valued guests, who inspire us to continuously innovate and deliver the unique, exceptional experience that we do.
- Reservation amendments are subject to availability. Seasonal rate differences may apply for 2021
- In case the total value of all consumed services until the end of your stay is of lesser value than the initial deposit, the outstanding amount
- a) will remain to your credit for a period of time mutually agreed, or
- b) will be refunded at the end of your stay.
- If the total value of your accommodation and all additional services consumed during your stay with us exceeds the value of your deposit plus the value of the additional credit, the remaining difference will be settled prior to your departure.
- The above complies with the article 70, paragraph 4 of the act of legislative content issued on April 13th, 2020.
Last updated 29-Aug-2020 17:00 GMT+2
Best of the Best Loyalty Club Additional rewards
Your Health, Safety, and Well-Being
a) During closure/lockdown: to ensure the facility is being well maintained.
b) Pre-opening period: to ensure our operating procedures and systems are updated accordingly.
c) Re-opening property: to develop and implement new infection control arrangements in place.
d) Post-crisis continuation: for on-going verification of standards and certification.
Last updated 25-May-2020 10:00 GMT+2
AQUILA Partnerships and Alliances with Health Centers and Providers.
TÜV AUSTRIA CoVid Shield
TÜV AUSTRIA Group - Certificate
Diversey professional disinfectants
Covid-19 Prevention & Protection Measures
W.S.P.C. Wine Service Protocol Guidelines
MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will Aquila Hotels update its cleaning practices & procedures?
To make your stay with us safe and hygienic, Aquila Hotels work with professional disinfectants, certified according to European Standard EN14476.
We follow the procedures given to us by Diversey, a global leader in cleaning and hygiene solutions.
This makes us confident to welcome you in a secure space, in line with the recommendations of the WHO and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control.
Will the frequency of room cleaning be increased?
Room preparation prior to guest arrival has been adapted to Covid-19 protocols, for all in-room furnishings and surfaces with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
Guests may choose to opt-out of room cleaning services during their stay.
How often are public areas cleaned?
Public areas cleaning frequencies ensure proper hygiene according to national standards.
The regular cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces is performed with a focus on high-touch items, the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, escalator and stair handrails, bar and dining surfaces, etc.
The Diversey auditing solution helps pinpoint areas that require improvement. This can optimize cleaning practices & reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
Is there in place increased cleaning, maintenance & filter changes of air handling units?
Cleaning of air handling & maintenance is in place as per Covid-19 protocol.
SOCIAL DISTANCING – GUEST CONTACT
Will Aquila Hotels be using signage in the lobby & public areas to remind guests to maintain social distancing?
Yes, as per national guidelines.
What hygiene and safety items are being used and made available to the guests?
Within hotel premises, antiseptic, disposable face masks & gloves are available, when imposed by Covid-19 protocols, free of charge.
Are there limits on how many people can assemble in lobbies or other public areas?
In general, as per national standards, it is 1 person per 2 m. We are following the social distancing measures. Signage in public spaces will remind our guests to maintain required social distancing.
Reception: Floor markers are also placed at the reception area, so an extra level of precaution is provided, for our guests and our associates.
Restaurants: we have revised seating arrangements according to occupancy limitations to adhere to state & local, physical distancing guidelines.
Tables, seating chairs, menus & mobile payment devices will be disinfected and wiped down before and after each seating. We will continue to adjust our food service in accordance with food safety recommendations.
Room service will also continue to operate under strict measures to ensure your safety.
FOOD SAFETY – FOOD & BEVERAGE OPERATION
Will you be modifying operational practices for in-room dining and designing new approaches to buffets?
In-room dining: Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point system (HACCP) will apply, along with the implementation of all guidelines referring to COVID-19 protocols.
When buffet service is being provided, we implement additional hygiene precautions such as:
Social distancing, hand hygiene precautions, “floor marks” in front of service stations, bar´s, etc. to avoid queuing of guests.
Will all-inclusive service be limited?
Τhe variety and the assortment will not be limited.
However, new standards in services may apply according to national regulations.
The Aquila Premium All-Inclusive experience may look different in this new environment, but it will feel the same.
CHECK-IN – CHECK OUT
How check-in & check out will be conducted?
We have invested in new technologies in order to offer you an upgraded and safe experience.
Pre-check-in service will be provided to our guests, so queues and crowded stations are avoided.
A simple visit to reception to get your room key is only required.
Also, all menus of the hotel will be available to our guests' mobile devices via QR code.
Do I need to have any medical documents with me?
Please, refer to the guidelines of your country, or contact directly your travel agent.
Club’s facilities & services will be offered?
Our kid’s club staff has been well trained according to COVID -19 Health and Safety protocols, whereas we have also adjusted the programs offered in order kids between 3-12 years old to have an enjoyable time, always having their safety as our main priority.
BEACH & POOL FACILITIES
Sunbeds & Umbrellas, will be available to guests?
Ample space for sunbeds & umbrellas is provided by the pools & the beach in accordance with national standards practicing social distancing.
How frequent is the cleaning and disinfection of the pools?
The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our pools will be increased.
All pool personnel will practice safe social distance policies and be vigilant of all guests, maintaining a safe distance apart from each other.
Sunbeds will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
Towels will be offered to guests in a sealed case.
Please note that there is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, spas, or water play areas.
What kind of help/support can be expected from the hotel if a guest is ill due to COVID – 19?
What is the procedure in such case?
We cooperate with Covid-19 certified doctors who are available 24/7.
The hotel will bring guest in contact with a covid-19 certified medical doctor and notify proper authorities.
Have health and safety training measures been put in place for all employees?
All Aquila Hotels employees have been efficiently trained and certified, according to national standards and Covid-19 protocols.
SERVICES/FACILITIES NOT AVAILABLE
Are there any services & facilities that will not be available?
The Aquila experience may look different in this new environment, but it will feel the same. Ultimately, it will still be our people delivering the same attention to detail, intuitive service, and personalized care for which our brand is known and trusted.
Modifications in services, in order to fully comply with the national hygienic guidelines, may apply.
Are any restrictions in place for guests?
We expect our guests to maintain social distance, follow good respiratory hygiene, wash and sanitize their hands frequently.
If you require any clarification or further information, please contact us at: [email protected]
Please note that this information is valid until further notice and may be updated
Last updated 02-June-2020 16:00 GMT+2;