Message from Aquila Hotels & Resorts S.A.
As a valued guest, we wanted to take a moment to reach out to you on behalf of the entire Aquila family. Aquila Hotels & Resorts has been guided by the timeless wisdom of the Golden Rule: to treat others as you would have them treat you. During these uncertain times, the Golden Rule is a beacon that shapes the way forward. At Aquila, this means caring for each other, taking responsible actions to stop the spread of COVID-19, and protecting our people and all who choose to stay or live with us. Importantly, it also means continuing to offer a comforting and enjoyable experience to our guests, and a safe workplace for our employees.
As we look ahead to the future of hospitality and travel, we are implementing full-scale enhancements to our already stringent health and safety procedures.
The Aquila experience may look different in this new environment, but it will feel the same; ultimately, it will still be our people delivering the same attention to detail, intuitive service, and personalized care for which our brand is known and trusted. We also understand your need for flexibility when planning future travel and visits to your Aquila Hotel or Resort. To that end, we encourage you to review our latest cancellation policy
and to contact a member of our reservations team to discuss your future plans.
The coronavirus situation is evolving rapidly, and changes in travel arrangements or holiday plans can happen at a moment’s notice. We fully appreciate that such changes are often unsolicited, and wish to inform you that we are responding with increased flexibility.
Finally, we would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for the trust and loyalty you have shown us over the years. At Aquila Hotels & Resorts, we have proudly represented the traditions of hospitality for 15 years, and time has shown us that it is always in the most difficult moments that our values of empathy, respect, and exceptional care for our guests, have made a real difference. We have always been dedicated to serving, and this will not be any different today or indeed in the future. We wish you good health, and we look forward to welcoming you again to one of our hotels in the future.
Cancellation Policy & Booking Flexibly
Following the revised Greek Government declarations and health guidelines related to COVID-19, the temporary closure of our hotels is now extended until 09/06/2020 for Aquila Atlantis & until 30/06/2020 for the resorts.
The reopening date of Aquila Atlantis hotel is scheduled for June 10th & for our resorts has been further extended and will be determined in due course, after which a new announcement will be sent out. We continue to remain vigilant and follow the recommended procedures and protocols of both national and local authorities. We set the safety of our guests and our team as our top priority and ensure you that all precautionary measures, deemed necessary, are taken.
We are here to help you!
By offering flexibility and planning comfort.
We updated our cancellation policy to reflect the most recent developments for a more convenient & flexible travel.
Should you hold a reservation at one of our resorts, please note the following:
Existing reservations with arrival date until June 30 th 2020:
- If you booked your stay directly with Aquila Hotels & Resorts or through an Online Travel Agent, you have been notified with the alternatives offered. In case you have not yet received any notification, please contact us in order to update you with the available options.
- If you bought your stay through a travel provider (Tour Operator, Travel Agent) please contact them directly.
Existing reservations booked until March 19th,2020 with arrival dates from July 1st to October 31st, 2020 (for the Atlantis city hotel: with the arrival from June 10th December 31st, 2020):
- If you booked your stay directly with Aquila Hotels & Resorts or through an Online Travel Agent:
For Fully Flexible rates the following apply:
- You may cancel your reservation with no penalty up to 7 days prior to arrival (for the Atlantis city hotel: up to 2 days prior to arrival).
Deposits will be refunded in priority within the period of your stay.
- You can modify your reservation to a later date within 2020 or until 31/10/2021 (for the Atlantis city hotel: 31/12/2020), with no penalty.Deposits will be transferred to your new reservation & as a token of our appreciation for rebooking with us, we shall offer you a 20% added credit* of the value of your deposit.
Modified reservations falling into pricing periods the same as the original reservation will retain the initial price.
Modified reservations falling into pricing periods higher than the original reservation will be charged with the price difference.
Modified reservations falling into pricing periods lower than the original reservation will benefit from the price difference.
For Non-Refundable rates the following apply:
- You may cancel your reservation with no refund.
- Since we continuously try to be of assistance, we now offer free modification of non-refundable reservations. Reservations can be modified to a later date within 2020 or until 31/10/2021 (for the Atlantis city hotel: 31/12/2020), with no penalty. Deposits will be transferred to your new reservation & as a token of our appreciation for rebooking with us, we shall offer you a 20% added credit* of the value of your deposit. Modified reservations falling into pricing periods the same as the original reservation will retain the initial price. Modified reservations falling into pricing periods higher than the original reservation will be charged with the price difference. Modified reservations falling into pricing periods lower than the original reservation will benefit from the price difference.
- If you bought your stay through a travel provider (Tour Operator, Travel Agent) please, contact them directly.
It is you, our valued guests, who inspire us to continuously innovate and deliver the unique, exceptional experience that we do.
Our aim is to offer you as much flexibility and planning comfort, as possible.
Keep the summer dream alive! Start now by adjusting your reservation!
We are all at your disposal on: [email protected]
Aquila Atlantis City Hotel: [email protected]
Stay Safe, be patient &..Dream!
*Terms and conditions
Last updated 22-May-2020 16:00 GMT+2
- The additional credit can be used in accommodation, food and beverage, or any other consumption (not applicable to outsourcing services, such as watersports, mini market, spa, etc.)
- The additional credit is offered per room / per booking
- Reservation amendments are subject to availability. Seasonal rate differences may apply for 2021
- In case the total value of all consumed services until the end of your stay is of lesser value than the initial deposit, the outstanding amount
- a) will remain to your credit for a period of time mutually agreed, or
- b) will be refunded at the end of your stay.
- No refund applies to the additional credit, should it not be fully utilized.
- If the total value of your accommodation and all additional services consumed during your stay with us exceeds the value of your deposit plus the value of the additional credit, the remaining difference will be settled prior to your departure.
- The above complies with the article 70, paragraph 4 of the act of legislative content issued on April 13th, 2020.
Best of the Best Loyalty Club Additional rewards
We want to extend a sincere Thank You, to all of our loyal Best of the Best members! Your continued patronage and support mean the world to us and we are grateful that you choose Aquila Hotels when you travel.
We recently added some additional rewards for 2020 to our Best of the Best loyalty club that we wanted to share with you:
• Earn double stars for your stay
• Free room upgrade (upon availability)
• Send a friend and earn additional 100 stars in your Best of the Best account
*the additional rewards do not apply to the Atlantis city hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back to one of our Aquila hotels soon!
Your Health, Safety, and Well-Being
AQUILA Hotels & Resorts has been working for several weeks to create guidelines & checklists, that will serve to guide operations in the hotels when they reopen post-COVID.
The key elements of the guidance revolve around social distancing and cleaning and hygiene practices. The guidance offered is based on current best practices taken from the World Health Organization, the European Centre of Disease Control, and Greek legislation.
We have examined our client's journey within the hotel environment, from check-in to check out. Within this journey, we have provided guidance on various control procedures. Our aim is to prevent the spread of infection (POSI) from person to person and also from the hotel environment. We constantly follow revolutionary cleaning and hygiene technologies that provide total confidence to our guests, staff, and collaborators.
Our team is working on the 4 phases to any effective COVID-19 response:
a) During closure/lockdown: to ensure the facility is being well maintained.
b) Pre-opening period: to ensure our operating procedures and systems are updated accordingly.
c) Re-opening property: to develop and implement new infection control arrangements in place.
d) Post-crisis continuation: for on-going verification of standards and certification.
We are developing a Certification Scheme, which will comply all legislative acts and governmental orders, as well as all measures recommended by the National Public Health Organization and the World Health Organization, for the protection against the COVID-19 outbreak, and its high standards of hygiene procedures throughout all AQUILA properties, in order to ensure the health and safety of all guests and its staff.
We will update our clients with all actions and procedures, as soon as everything has been decided, taking into consideration Greek and global legislation.
Last updated 25-May-2020 10:00 GMT+2